‘Since 1988, Taiwo Akinlami has made invaluable contributions to the Social Empowerment and Advancement space, sharing his thoughts and ideology through the print and electronic media. Taiwo Akinlami’s bibliography provides you an unfettered access to Taiwo Akinlami’s exciting world of Social Empowerment and Advancement(SEA).
Our Statement of Service
Think the CHILD…Think TODAY…Think the FUTURE™…According to Fredrick Douglass ‘It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.’ Therefore, it is our fundamental CREED and approach to Child Protection that Enlightenment is Superior to Enforcement™. In view of the foregoing, we provide child protection solutions and services to individuals, families, local and international organizations through consulting, training programs, certifications, conferences, publications (soft and hard copies), audio-visual materials, and legal representation before and outside the courts of law.’
Child Protection Intelligence Quotient (CPiQ) Self-Assessment Guide
A child is a person who is going to carry on what you have started. He is going to sit where you’re sitting, and when you’re gone; attend to those things, which are important. You may adopt all the policies you please, but how they are carried out depends on him.
- ‘Taiwo Akinlami, you blew my mind with your speech and knowledge. I salute your for standing up for children. I am in awe!’Dr. Tererai Trent, Educationist and Founder Tinogona Foundation, Zimbabwe
- ‘I like your approach to Child Protection; it is highly philosophical.’Mor Dioum, Director of The Victoria Climbe Foundation, United Kingdom, Legal Practitioner and Child Protection Specialist
- ‘I commend your presentation. It was backed up with so much passion. We all found it very inspiring and will definitely recommend you to others.’Dr. (Mrs.) C.O. Ogunsanya, Managing Director, Oxbridge Tutorial College, G.R.A. Ikeja and Chairman, Association of Private Educators of Nigeria (APEN) Board of Trustees
- ‘I had been privileged to hear Mr. Akinlami speak at the 3rd APEN Conference. So it didn’t come as a surprise to observe the spell-bound, rapt attention my colleagues paid to the… program recently held at Grange School. I have also seen a change of attitude, better mentality …towards the role and function of impacting positively the lives of this future generation.’Morenike Olaosebikan, Human Resources Administrator, Grange School, G.R.A. Ikeja
- ‘I’m humbled. I must do more for my community, my staff, my students and my world. He has shown me that I can never do enough for my world.’Dr. Ms. Maggie Ibru, Founder, S.T & Regency Intl Schools, G.R.A. Ikeja
- It was my privilege to meet someone like you who is so open, dedicated and obviously loving; who gave me the honour of telling me about your tremendous struggle and then triumph; who is an example of how super-human will and redefinition of goals CAN be achieved! That is what I admire the most about you.’Guy B. Scandlen, Retired UNICEF Communication Specialist, Consultant, Advisor, Trainer and University lecturer
- Taiwo Akinlami understands and speaks the language of child rights. His understanding of the dynamics, context, and cultural challenges including the facilitation of solutions to issues relating to rights of the child makes him everything you wish in an advocate, championing children causesOyebisi Babatunde Oluseyi, Executive Director, Nigeria Network of NGOs
- ‘The session benefited …very much, Made me think, very interesting.God bless you for the good work you’re doing.I’m truly impressed by your fervour and boldness. I will tell people about your good work.’
- Taiwo Akinlami Child Protection Academy has given me thorough insight into Laws that govern children and the work we do.’Mrs. Atoyebi Adebola, CEO, Heritage House Montessori Centre
Social EMPOWERMENT Advocate. Child Protection Specialist. Independent Legal & Social Regulatory Expert on Child’s Rights & Responsibilities Issues. Consultant to UNICEF on Child Protection. Legal Enlightenment & Development Enthusiast. Legal Coach to SMEs & Organized Social Work (OSW) Practitioners.
List of events;
Brief Description about one of the event;
List of events showing in the gallery.
We are a Positive Change and Human Ingenuity-Focused Inspirational Social Enterprise. We are a Social Services Provider and Social Empowerment Advocates, whose primary mandate is to serve the Social Services Sector.